<> Measurements <>
High Hip: 28"
Low Hip: 33"
Inseam: 6.5" (not cuffed)
Across top of thigh: 9.25"
Across leg opening: 8"
Recommended modern size: XXS 21"
Material: 100% Cotton (high quality denim)
Made in USA
Style number : 505, zipper fly/snap closure
Details: 1970's, 42 Talon Button, #35 button stamp, bar tacks on back pockets, stunning wear and fade!
All denim has been cleaned/sanitized and is ready to wear! Shorts are in great vintage condition with normal vintage characteristics - no notable damage/wear. Some faint marks and minimal distress/wear. Zoom to see detail.
Please Note: colors may appear darker/lighter on some monitors
- Don't hesitate to contact me if you need additional measurements or have any questions - I'm always more than happy to help!
- Every body is different - I carry a full range of sizes, so some items may be pinned or oversized/snug on the model. I do my best as to not alter the true fit/cut of the garment. Please refer to measurements, full item description and return policy prior to purchasing.
- Garment depicted in photos is always the exact item you will receive.
- Vintage items are 20+ years old and some gentle wear and vintage character should be expected. I look over each item very closely and will disclose any damage or flaws I deem notable.
Follow my instagram for sneak peeks and shop updates: @NoteworthyGarments
All Sales Final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations on orders.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and payment information.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jacquelyn Renner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jackie.m.renner [!at] gmail.com