->> Please refer to exact measurements, *condition note, full item description and return policy prior to purchasing.
— — — Measurements — — —
Waist: 34" / 17" flat across waistline
Hips: 48.5" / 24.25" flat across hips
Across top of thigh: 14"
Across ankle: 9.75"
*jeans are pinned at the waist on model, please refer to measurements to determine fit!
— — — — — —^— — — — — —
Tag size: 34x32
Recommended modern size: 34"
The fit of vintage garments should always be determined by exact measurements, not the tag size. All flat measurements are taken with the garment lying natural, not pulled taut (unless noted). Your desired fit should always be taken into consideration when comparing exact measurements. The recommended modern sizing is based on the exact measurements and does not guarantee fit.
I always recommend comparing the exact measurements against a pair of jeans you have at home to ensure a good fit. Please always make sure to use 100% cotton freshly washed jeans with no stretch for most accurate results!
Brand: Levi's Silver Tab
Style Number: 445770766 Baggy Straight
Material: 100% Cotton, high quality non-stretch denim
Made in Mexico, 2003
Fit: High rise / wide leg loose baggy fit / straight leg
All denim has been cleaned/sanitized and item will be sent ready to wear! Jeans are 20+ years old and in great vintage condition with normal vintage characteristics. Fading, wear, small marks, twisted seams and general vintage character should be expected. Zoom to see condition detail in flat photos.
*Condition / Notable wear or flaws: some light storage wear - nothing easily visible when worn
Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to message me! I’m here to help.
Please Note: colors may appear darker/lighter on some monitors
—^—^—Please read prior to purchase —^—^—
* Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need additional measurements or have any questions about condition/fit
* Every body is proportioned differently. I carry a full range of sizes, so some items may be pinned or oversized/snug on the model. I do my best as to not alter the true fit/cut of the garment. Please refer to measurements, full item description and return policy prior to purchasing.
* In order to reduce waste and align with Etsy's sustainability initiative, I do not include any print outs or excessive packaging materials. I carefully clean and package each garment to ensure it will arrive safe and sound and ready to wear! This minimalist packaging allows me to keep shipping costs FREE for my US customers and discounted for my international customers!
* Garment depicted in photos is always the exact item you will receive.
* Vintage items are 20+ years old and some gentle wear and vintage character should be expected. I look over each item closely and will disclose any damage or flaws I deem notable.
Follow my instagram for sneak peeks and shop updates: @NoteworthyGarments
NEW ITEMS LISTED DAILY!
All Sales Final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations on orders. Thank you!
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and payment information.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jacquelyn Renner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jackie.m.renner [!at] gmail.com