Condition: Great Vintage Condition
Size: Tag size 8/26, fit like a modern women's size 21/22" XXS
Material: 100% Cotton Denim
waist: 21.5" lying flat, 22.5" held taut
across ankle: 6.25"
across top of thigh: 9"
*Try on photo is of a similar pair in a larger size, for fit reference
Please Note: Colors may appear darker/lighter on some monitors.
If you need exact measurements/more pictures please don't hesitate to contact me!
Thank you for checking out Noteworthy Garments. Take a look at the entire collection here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NoteworthyGarments?view_type=gallery
We accept payment via Etsy's direct checkout process. Orders are not shipped until payment has processed.
All US orders weighing under 1 lb are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. All packages weighing more than 1 lb are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Processing time for orders to be mailed out is 1-3 business days. We can not guarantee delivery times, but most packages arrive within 2-3 business days from the date they're mailed out. Once an item is scanned at USPS, it is the responsibility of the buyer to work with USPS to resolve any shipment issues.
All international orders weighing less than 4 lbs are shipped via USPS First Class International and will generally arrive in 10-14 business days (this is an estimate and not a delivery time we can ensure). We are not responsible for any shipment delays due to customs processes or additional fees that may be charged at delivery. It is the buyer's responsibility to work with their local postal service to obtain packages being held and we are not responsible for packages once they've been scanned into USPS.
Insurance is available upon request (additional fees apply).
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All sales are final. We ensure that all items are exactly as described and have 100% accurate measurements and detail. If you are unsure about sizing, please message us prior to purchasing and we will be happy to provide additional measurements and detail to help you determine whether the item will be a good fit.
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us, so we're here to help and honestly depict the items so our customers are confident and happy with their purchases.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and payment information.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jacquelyn Renner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jackie.m.renner [!at] gmail.com