Please refer to exact measurements, full item description and return policy prior to purchasing.
— Measurements —
Hips: 33.5" (narrow in the hip)
Across top of thigh: 10"
*jeans are too snug on model, please refer to measurements!
Tag size: 27x32 (run VERY small)
Recommended modern size: 23" (narrow hips), can also work for a modern 22"
The fit of vintage garments should always be determined by exact measurements, not the tag size. All measurements are taken with the garment lying flat/natural, not pulled taut. Your desired fit should be taken into consideration when comparing exact measurements.
Brand: LEE Riders
Material: 100% Cotton, high quality non-stretch denim
Made in USA
Details: denim is a heavier weight denim (really nice quality!), so the measurements fit a tad smaller. Best for someone with a slim build and narrow hips.
All denim has been cleaned/sanitized and is ready to wear! Jeans are 20+ years old and in great vintage condition with normal vintage characteristics (fading, wear, small marks, etc. should be expected). Zoom to see detail.
Notable damage/wear: None
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Message me! I’m here to help.
Please Note: colors may appear darker/lighter on some monitors
Thank you for stopping by Noteworthy Garments! New items uploaded daily.
— Please read prior to purchase —
- Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need additional measurements or have any questions about condition/fit
- Every body is proportioned differently. I carry a full range of sizes, so some items may be pinned or oversized/snug on the model. I do my best as to not alter the true fit/cut of the garment. Please refer to measurements, full item description and return policy prior to purchasing.
- Garment depicted in photos is always the exact item you will receive.
- Vintage items are 20+ years old and some gentle wear and vintage character should be expected. I look over each item closely and will disclose any damage or flaws I deem notable.
Follow my instagram for sneak peeks and shop updates: @NoteworthyGarments
All Sales Final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations on orders.
We accept payment via Etsy's direct checkout process. Orders are not shipped until payment has processed.
All US orders weighing under 1 lb are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. All packages weighing more than 1 lb are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Processing time for orders to be mailed out is 1-3 business days. We can not guarantee delivery times, but most packages arrive within 2-3 business days from the date they're mailed out. Once an item is scanned at USPS, it is the responsibility of the buyer to work with USPS to resolve any shipment issues. Any re-shipment fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
All international orders weighing less than 4 lbs are shipped via USPS First Class International and will generally arrive in 10-14 business days (this is an estimate and not a delivery time we can ensure). We are not responsible for any shipment delays due to customs processes or additional fees that may be charged at delivery. It is the buyer's responsibility to work with their local postal service to obtain packages being held and we are not responsible for packages once they've been scanned into USPS. Any re-shipment fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
Insurance is available upon request (additional fees apply).
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All sales are final. We ensure that all items are exactly as described and have 100% accurate measurements and detail. If you are unsure about sizing, please message us prior to purchasing and we will be happy to provide additional measurements and detail to help you determine whether the item will be a good fit.
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us, so we're here to help and honestly depict the items so our customers are confident and happy with their purchases.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and payment information.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jacquelyn Renner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jackie.m.renner [!at] gmail.com